Hey everybody its Matthew and I need a little help with something. My Friend says everybody has a catch Fraze. So I need your help to give ME one. So post your answer in a commit. See yeah!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May the odds ever be in your favor-- the Hunger Games
Hey everybody its Matthew and I need a little help with something. My Friend says everybody has a catch Fraze. So I need your help to give ME one. So post your answer in a commit. See yeah!
Posted by Matthew & Sophia at 6:01 PM
2 comments:
I thought I left a comment on this one but it didn't save. I think your catch phrase should be:
"If you want to live, stick with me."
Or, when speaking to bad guys, you could say:
"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do.... isn't very nice."
Or better yet, how about:
"Survival comes natural to me, and being natural is how I survive!"
I love them.
Post a Comment